Greener Ealing Ltd (GEL) is Ealing Council’s wholly owned trading company. GEL has been established as a vehicle from which to deliver a range of environmental services for the Council under a service contract. The service includes refuse collections, re-cycling, street cleansing, grounds maintenance and other miscellaneous services.
Reporting to the accountant, this is a critical post within the finance team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of financial transactions for the company and assisting with providing high quality finance and accountancy services to stakeholders.
Successful candidates will need to be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate an ability to work on their own initiative.
To apply, please send your CV and statement (no longer than 2 sides of A4) showing how you meet the following requirements:
• Good communication skills
• Good IT skills on Microsoft products
• Good organisational and numeracy skills
• Self-confidence, able to work effectively as part of a busy team and with key stakeholders internally and externally
• Able to demonstrate financial and accounting knowledge
The closing date for the applications is 25/01/2021 by 5pm and should be emailed to the HR department HRsupport@greenerealing.co.uk