The Governors of Norcot Early Years Centre (Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding) are looking to appoint an experienced (Early Years), dedicated, confident and passionate teacher to join our dedicated team
Nursery Teacher with Foundation Lead responsibility for a right candidate.
Full-time or part time / job share considered
The successful applicant would be an inspirational, professional, enthusiastic individual with a passion and energy to deliver first class teaching.
Main pay scale M1 – M6
TLR allowance will be awarded to Foundation Lead - to lead teaching and learning across the Centre.
Start date: Summer term 2021
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to provide creative and inspiring learning opportunities and be passionate about engaging with all children
- Committed to high standards of teaching and child-centered learning
- An effective team player
- Able to meet the diverse needs of our children through a variety of teaching and learning styles and inclusive practice
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude
We can offer you:
- An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work
- Strong commitment and opportunities to ongoing CPD and supportive culture
- Excellent support from parents, governors, leaders, colleagues and the community
- A supportive and professional workforce with a strong leadership team and established Senior Management Team
- Enthusiastic children
The Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
While we are in national lockdown, we are unable to offer visits to the Centre while the children are on site.
To discuss a possible visit (outside of school hours) or to request an application pack, please telephone 0118 937 5677, email email@example.com or visit our website www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews individually arranged.
We are a local authority employer – no applications from agencies will be considered.
Closing date: 31st January 2021