Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Full-Time, Term-Time Only
Closing date: Monday 18 January 2021
For further information and to apply please contact Mayfieldpreschooloffice@yahoo.com
About the role
Mayfield Pre-School is looking to appoint a dedicated and experienced Manager to join our friendly team.
You will manage the setting within OFSTED guidelines and ensure all children are provided with a wide variety of learning experiences ensuring that the pre-school provides a safe, secure and caring environment in which children can grow and develop. You will lead practice and ensure early education is consistent and challenging for all children and promote excellent learning experiences throughout.
• Previous management experience or experience leading teams.
• A relevant childcare qualification (minimum NNEB, NVQ3 / Diploma 3) or equivalent.
• Knowledge of OFSTED standards and experience of inspections.
• Ability to lead and motivate a team.
• Strong knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage).
• Ability to ensure that all statutory, legal and setting obligations are followed and met.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• An excellent understanding of safeguarding / knowledge of child protection procedures.
• Resilient and demonstrates the ability to work under pressure.
• Manages time effectively.
• Self-motivated and able to take initiative and responsibility.
An enhanced DBS will be required and you must have the right to work in the UK.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality childcare then please apply by email today attaching your CV.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.