At South Kesteven District Council, we want to change people's lives in meaningful ways by becoming the best District in which to live, work, and visit. And it's our people in TeamSK who make it all possible.
Working within a multidisciplinary team covering areas including, nuisance, air quality, contaminated land and PPC permitting. You will be a fully qualified EHO (registered with EHRB) with in depth current knowledge of relevant legislation and previous experience of working in a local government enforcement environment. Job sharing will be considered for this post.
We are committed to caring for our employees both inside and outside the workplace and provide a variety of benefits, such as:
- a generous local government pension scheme
- opportunities to progress and develop your career and skillset
- access to a range of health and wellbeing activities
- flexible working, including flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
- generous leave entitlement of 25 days (rising to 30 days after 5 years' service) plus bank holidays and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- travel season ticket loan and a variety of other staff/family friendly benefits and discounts
- Payment of Chartered Institute of Environmental Health professional membership fee
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
For an informal chat about the role please contact Pete Rogers on 01476 406327