We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated Practitioner to work in our busy nursery school based in Caversham, Reading.
Nurture Assistant - £15,876 to £16,518 pro rata
Early Years Practitioner - £16,518 to £18,601 pro rata
Full time although part time would be considered
Term Time only plus 5 Inset Days
Fixed term until end of August 2021
We can offer:
- An opportunity to work in an outstanding early years setting
- A positive and enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best outcomes for our children
- A friendly, caring, and creative professional working environment
- Training and professional development
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in Early Years Education and Childcare, qualifications would be an advantage
- Motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- A good team player
- Reliable and flexible
- Passionate about working with young children
For an application pack please email email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 8th December 2020
Interviews to be held 15th December 2020 (to be advised)
This Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.