Salary: £15,625 to £17,596 Per Year
We are looking to appoint a Qualified Earl Years Practitioner (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare and Education).
Starting from January 2021. The post is fixed term to end of summer term 2021.
35 hours per week, 8am to 4pm, term-time only plus Inset days.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner to join the team in our Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work.
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside Office on 0118 937 5677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our website for more details: www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: Monday 30th November 2020
Interviews to be held: TBC week beginning 30 November 2020