We’re passionate about supporting our carers and ensuring their rights are preserved and needs are met both inside and outside of the service!
We’re always looking for better ways of doing things. How can we make the most of our resources? Creating groups for our carers that they would like to participate in. Informing our carers of the available resources in the community. These are just some of the things you could be looking at when you join us. You’re going to have a big impact on what we do, so you’ll be trusted to take ownership of your work. You’ll have time to immerse yourself in the community. To deliver better today. And to create a better tomorrow.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest.
What it's like working in our team...
Based at the offices of Bracknell Community Mental Health Team, you will work as part of a joint team, funded by both Health and Social Care. You will be responsible for supporting our carers and undertaking carers assessments.
Regular supervision, team and MDT meetings are held to support you and your participation is expected.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
- You will be supported to carry a caseload of carers assessments as required by the service.
- We will support you to work within and to the requirements of the legislative framework appropriate to a Community Mental Health Team, including Mental Health Act 1983, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014.
- You will work with the carers and their families to develop a person-centred assessment of carers’ needs and risks and from that, to develop care plans that focus on the carer.
- You will be encouraged to work in partnership with all internal and external professionals through effective communication.
The benefits you will experience are…
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and reliable person who is passionate about supporting carers with a strong focus of meeting their legal rights.
Interviews will be held on TBD
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
Assistant Community Services Manager – CMHT Bracknell Adults
As part of the Council’s ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process if a suitable redeployee is identified.