We are looking to appoint the following TA's to work in our school:
1:1 Teaching Assistant Grade 1 ( one 15 hour post )
Class Based Teaching Assistant Grade 1 ( one 15 hour post )
Fixed Term until 31st July to start as soon as possible.
This is a warm, diverse and welcoming school, which was graded as Good by Ofsted in November 2016. We enjoy a wide range of events and celebrations to recognise our unique and diverse school. We are a team of supportive, positive and forward thinking individuals who are always striving to improve the quality of both the education and the opportunities we are able to offer our pupils.
We want somebody who:
- Will develop a communication rich learning environment.
- Has passion and flair for young children
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is aware of, and has an up to date knowledge, of educational innovations and developments
- Is positive and enthusiastic
- Works effectively within a team
- This person must be enthusiastic and passionate about the development of children and their learning.
We can offer you:
- A vibrant and happy school which welcomes innovation and new ideas
- Positive, well behaved and happy children who want to learn
- An enthusiastic, friendly, dedicated & hard working staff team
- A supportive management team committed to improving standards
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing Date: Monday November 30th 4pm
Applications should be received by email addressed to Mrs Ruth Baldwin, Headteacher, Waterloo Primary School, Liverpool, L22 0LD or emailed to email@example.com
We will not be accepting any hand delivered applications. Any queries should be directed to Mrs Helen Owens, School Business Manager. Tel:0151 928 4274