Reynolds Day Care has an opportunity to appoint an experienced Early Years Practitioner, who is passionate about working with and supporting the learning and development of children aged 3 months – 5 years.
The requirements of the post are to be a Key Person, and to contribute to the planning and delivery of a wide range of exciting activities which support all elements of the EYFS.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a minimum Level 2 qualification in Early Years.
- Hold a suitable level 2 qualification in English and Mathematics as defined by the Department for Education/on the Early Years Qualifications List published on GOV.UK
- Ability to plan and deliver exciting and meaningful activities and experiences for key children
- Ability to maintain learning journeys and assessments
- Have at least 1 years’ experience of working with young children.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of child development and the delivery of the EYFS.
- Demonstrate good communication and motivational skills
- Have a real desire and the capability to deliver high quality learning experiences/Early years
- Can promote good practice, work as part of a team and use their initiative as required.
- Be committed to working in partnership with parents
- Sound ICT knowledge and skills
- Flexibility in their approach.
We can offer:
- Support of a highly effective and dedicated team
- Happy children who are enthusiastic learners
- Excellent working environment and resources both indoors and out
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
The post requires an experienced practitioner; therefore it is important that you state your relevant experience of the above criteria and the job description in your application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS criminal record check.
Interviews will take place online using Microsoft Teams.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.