Are you an experienced Administrator looking for your next opportunity? Keeping our core HR Service is crucial to the organisation and our staff – recruitment, supporting employee issues, responding to lots of queries and questions, employee contracts, supporting COVID response work – and of course keeping us paid on time. Boosting our valuable HR Admin support will really help us continue to do that!
Who you are…
- Exceptionally well organised and able to work independently to manage your time and workload
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude – able to chip in across the team where you are needed and when you are needed
- Able to pick up something new and different, tackle it, get to grips with it and resolve it
- A great team player – someone who can quickly integrate into the HR team – and understand our sense of humour!
- To provide admin support for all training activity and be the first point of contact for all training related queries
- We are using our Learning Management system for onboarding, induction, ongoing Learning and Development, plus holding our specific COVID guidance and e-learning modules. The role will help us complete the urgent design and better organisation of the system. Plus - ongoing monitoring of mandatory modules and launching new modules
- On a rota basis undertake first stage triaging of calls to the HR Service desk
- Undertake specific areas of work as assigned to deliver capacity and achievement of priorities across the team – acting as One Team. E.g. support to recruitment, producing contracts of employment, problem solving/solutions for generic employee queries.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Head of HR, HR Manager and HR Adviser
We act as ‘One Council’ in all we do, with each of us working together in the most effective way to meet the needs of our customers every day – if you share this ethos then we very much want to hear from you.
What to do now… Please visit https://jobs.rutland.gov.uk for more information about this role. For an informal discussion about the role please contact Carol Snell, Head of HR or Claire Jarvis, HR Manager on: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the links to apply online. Alternatively you can contact one of the Recruitment team for an application pack, email: email@example.com or call 01572 758343.
All recruitment correspondence, including interview details, will usually be sent out via email. If you require documentation/correspondence in an alternative format, please contact the Recruitment team.
Rutland County Council is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Everyone at Rutland County Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.