Job Title: Compliance Manager
Salary Range: £43,857 pa - £46,845 pa
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
The Facilities Management Team provide several services to the various departments throughout the County Council while supporting and facilitating their many operations. The team’s scope of works is not limited to but includes repairs and maintenance, Health & Safety (H&S), Compliance, Workplace Safety.
What will the role include:
- Strategically manage all compliancy for HCC assets and oversee all business operations relating to compliance
- Evaluating all current and new compliance regulations while ensuring all times HCC is adhering to legal government regulations
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements
- Develop internal controls and policies designed to ensure that all compliance needs are met
- Review and evaluate company procedures, Risk Assessments and reports and identify hidden risks or common issues that may negatively affect the portfolio
- Work alongside FM Health & Safety and Corp H&S to provide support and assist implementation of H&S policies and practices
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures, processes and documents
- Supervise and manage the compliance officer, provide support and training sessions where applicable
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate and liaise with external agencies
What we’d like to see from the Compliance Manager:
- In depth knowledge of statutory compliancy, regulations & knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations
- Work alongside other departments within Property to ensure there is a robust and embedded system that will monitor, mitigate and record all complaint elements and associated risk.
- Provide assurance that HCC’s portfolio adheres to National Standards & government regulations, while keeping The County Council free from undergoing legal struggles or any other difficulties.
- Support overall management of legislative complaint elements in line with H&S.
- Role will work closely with other departments as their compliance is managed systematically.
- Post will also work along other Senior Facilities Managers as well as The Head of Facilities to ensure strong management of the service.
For an informal discussion please contact Michael Cunningham on 01992556658
Closing Date: 1st December 2020
Interview date: w/c 14th December 2020
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.