We’re passionate about providing the best possible outcomes for the people of Bracknell; start a new chapter in your career and be part of the story!
Lots of organisations say you can make a difference. Here, everything we do is about changing lives for the better. As a Business Support Assistant, you’ll have plenty of responsibility from the start and help to assist the entire team in a fast paced environment. At the same time, we’ll make sure you have all the training and support you need to get your career with us off to a flying start. Make your future about shaping tomorrow.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest
What it’s like working in our team…
- We are a small team striving to provide the best outcomes to the people we support. We are an integrated team working with mental health services, adult social care and community health colleagues. The work can be challenging, is fast pace and every day is different.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
- Provide business support to the Integrated Care Team
- Support team members in daily huddles, maintaining spreadsheets, manage referrals, coordinate team meetings and maintain links with partners.
- Work closely with the Bracknell Primary Care Networks, the local Clinical Commissioning Group and the Frimley Integrated System.
- We will support you to undertake relevant training for your role.
The benefits you will experience are…
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
- Access to childcare vouchers.
What we’re looking for…
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- IT literate and competent in use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft teams.
- Awareness of the importance of confidentiality
- Able to cope with and adapt to changing circumstances and priorities.
Interviews will be held on
10th December 2020
Want to ask us a question? –
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
Community Integration Manager
How to Apply
Please apply online (see below).
It is important that you read the Application Pack before you apply for this job. It contains information that you will need to refer to when applying. Not referring to this information is likely to reduce your chances of success.
Bracknell Forest Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff employed by the Council in contact with children and adults at risk must be aware that a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken. We take up references for all shortlisted candidates and, wherever possible, apply for these prior to interview.