A part-time vacancy has arisen at Northway Community Primary School for an Office Administrator to work in the afternoons.
The post will be to cover all associated Office and administration based duties; working as a first point of contact for parents and visitors.
The position is permanent, following the successful completion of a six month probation period.
The Governors of Northway Primary School would like to appoint a friendly, welcoming and efficient Office Administrator who is:
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Enjoys working in a team and proven track record of working well with others
- Committed to upholding the Northway values and ethos
- Committed to working in a primary school environment focused on the care and achievement of all pupils.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An attractive, engaging and safe environment
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and happy children
- Supportive colleagues, leadership team and governing body.
The post is for 17.5 hours. The working hours are Monday – Friday 12.30pm – 4pm. The position is term time only and the salary will be pro-rata.
Please see the application form attached and e-mail completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 25th November. Only successful candidates will be informed. Interviews will be on Thursday 3rd December.
Due to the nature of work the post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.