Due to retirement, we are looking to appoint a temporary Teaching Assistant for one year in the first instance to our Academy. The role will require someone with experience of working with teachers to support pupils across the school in Foundation Stage, KS1 and KS2 but the role may be based in KS1. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have a good standard in literacy and numeracy.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, parents, staff and outside agencies.
- Have a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent experience within a school.
- Be able to work independently with individual or small groups of children on given tasks.
We will provide the successful candidate with
- The opportunity to become part of an established and supportive team of TAs who are provided with regular in house training and ongoing CPD opportunities.
- Children who are enthusiastic learners.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers