Teaching Assistant - Level 2
(This post is linked to external short term funding and will end in July 2021)
Required as soon as possible
The Governors of this happy, successful and thriving school are seeking to appoint two Teaching Assistants Level 2 on a temporary basis until the end of this school year. This role will involve general learning support inside a classroom for 17.50 hours per week, 5 mornings per week.
We are looking for people who are:-
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Passionate about working with children to help develop their potential
- Had some experience in working with children in school
- Committed to the whole school community and be prepared to be actively involved in the life of the school
- Committed to the safeguarding of children
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong team of teachers and support staff who work closely together to provide the very best education for the children of Farnborough Road.
Enhanced Disclosure: Due to the nature of the work, this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate must be able to obtain a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure (via the Disclosure and Barring Service) in order to be appointed to the post.