Salary - £4,194 to £4,278
To start December 2020
11.30am – 1.30pm Mondays to Fridays, (10 hours per week)
School term times only.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An effective team player
- Adaptable, creative and enthusiastic
- Highly motivated and committed to giving the best to every child
- Willing to be involved in the life of the school
- Able to respect matters of confidentiality
We can offer you:
- Supportive parents and governors
- A strong, motivated staff team who foster a caring and supportive ethos with high aspirations for all
Full details of the post including how to apply are on our website: www.oxfordroad.reading.sch.uk.
We are unable to provide a visit due to COVID-19 restrictions, however if you have any questions or require any further information, please contact the school on 0118 937 5511.
Closing date is Tuesday 24th November 2020
Interview to take place on Friday 27th November 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These positions require an enhanced DBS check. These posts are exempt from section 4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.