We are seeking to appoint a friendly and self-motivated Bursar to provide maternity cover from 27 January 2021 for just over 12 months, to allow for a handover period.
- Have the integrity and confidence to play a pivotal role in the administration and leadership of the school’s support functions.
- Be committed, working alongside our families, children, all staffing groups in the school and governors.
- Ideally have experience of working with and managing school finances, in a high pressured environment.
- Prepare regular financial forecasting reports for the Headteacher and Governing Board, monitoring all expenditure and income.
- Ensure all financial functions are processed within agreed school financial policy and procedure.
- Ensure the school meets all requirements for the SFVS.
- Oversee the work of the Finance Officer to approve all expenditure, payments of invoices and raising relevant purchase orders.
- Have knowledge of HR management and recruitment with ideally experience of working with SIMS.
- Oversee the school’s IT systems and infrastructure.
For an application pack please visit www.oakfieldfirstschool.org.uk/vacancies
Start date: 27 January 2021
Oakfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 2 December 2020
Interviews: w/c 7 December 2020