We are looking to appoint two new caretakers to our Federation site team. These are an exciting new opportunities at Furze Platt Primary Federation and we are seeking applicants to work with our current Site Manager to help further develop our fabulous sites.
- a highly motivated individual, with experience or an interest in cleaning and maintenance work
- professional and adaptable
- someone with strong communication skills who will be able to build and maintain respectful and effective relationships with staff and children
- motivated and resilient with excellent organisational, interpersonal and time management skills?
In turn we can offer you:
- Schools filled with hard working, well behaved and motivated pupils and staff.
- A caring and supportive team.
- Structured opportunities for professional development.
Applicants with enthusiasm, a real passion for the role and a willingness to learn are encouraged to apply. You will need to enjoy working autonomously and as part of a team.
To find out more about the Federation and to download an application pack, please visit the school web s i t e s www. f u rzepl a t t j unior s chool . co.uk and www.furzeplattinfantschool.co.uk
Applicants for this post will need to be able to work at heights, undertake basic maintenance tasks and be able to fulfil manual handling tasks. Full training will be given.
The offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances (including the right to work in the UK), enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and two satisfactory references.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare & safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure & checks with past employers.
Furze Platt Primary Federation is a nationally recognised Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 10am, 25 November 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview on 30 November 2020.