- White Lodge, Holloway Hill, Chertsey, KT16 0FA
- Actual hours: 36 hours per week in term time 8.30- 4.30
- Salary FTE £21,003,84 (Actual 18,266.16
Please note that this vacancy is not part of Surrey County Council, we are advertising this on behalf of a partnership organisation.Job Details
We are seeking a Nursery Deputy to join our Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ nursery.
- Your role as Nursery Deputy is hands on to ensure the smooth running of the nursery on a daily basis and will involve:
- Assisting the Coordinator to lead the staff team to continually deliver high quality practice within the nursery
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all time
- Ensure appropriate planning and assessment is accurately maintained by all staff
Key Skills / Essential Qualities
- SEND experience desirable
- Experience working with children and families in a nursery setting
- Relevant qualification
- Excellent knowledge of EYFS framework and Ofsted requirements
- Confident & able to lead by example
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Passion & Creativity
For more information contact Maria Zadic – Nursery Coordinator
Telephone 01932 – 567131 or email email@example.com
For an application pack please call Reception on 01932 567131 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgCompany Information
These posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at an enhanced level, two references and an Occupational Health check.
Please note if you do not receive a response within a week, your application has been unsuccessful.