Term time only PLUS INSET days
Monday – Friday 08.30 – 15.30 (30 hours per week)
To start ASAP
Salary - £13,393 to £15,082 Per Year
Are you a teaching assistant looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about children’s learning & development
- Has experience of working with children in a school setting
- Has previously delivered intervention and phonics programmes to groups of children
- Enjoys working in a team
- Has lots of enthusiasm & patience
- Has good numeracy, literacy and ICT skills to GCSE/NVQ standard
We can offer:
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- Training to deliver and plan for our intervention programmes
- A friendly and caring environment
- A clear vision and commitment to our continued improvement
- High expectation of children’s achievement and behaviour
The successful candidate will be required to support the class teacher, work with groups of and individual children.
For the purpose of equal opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Closing date: Friday 6th November
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 9th November.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS check.