Are you an outstanding teaching assistant with a successful record of supporting pupils with their learning?
Do you have experience of supporting pupils with their learning across the primary age range?
Do you want to make a difference to the academic, social and emotional development of our amazing pupils?
If so, THRUNSCOE NEEDS YOU!
Thrunscoe Primary and Nursery is a very popular and successful academy which is looking to appoint an inspiring full-time Level 2 teaching assistant to join its dedicated, motivated and supportive team.
Ofsted March 2020: ‘This is a happy and caring school. Pupils enjoy working with each other and their teachers … Thrunscoe Primary and Nursery Academy continues to be a good school’.
The post offers the potential for an experienced teaching assistant to work across the academy.
Opportunities to work with pupils either individually, or in small groups across the primary age range will be a requirement of the role over the duration of the role.
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to embody our motto of ‘Let Children Shine’
- is an enthusiastic and experienced practitioner with the ability to raise achievement for all pupils from their starting points
- possesses excellent inter-personal skills
- can adapt to change effectively
- collaborates positively and constructively with colleagues, parents and external agencies
- is passionate about supporting pupils whose learning is challenging for them
- Is a ‘can do’ person.
We can offer:
- A commitment to promoting staff’s emotional and physical well-being and a healthy work-life balance (Wellbeing Award for Schools accredited – March 2019)
- A caring and supportive whole school community in a fully inclusive setting
- A creative working environment, open to innovation
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
You can visit our website to find out more and access our application form at:
As we are on half-term break currently (19th October to 2nd November) visits are available on the following dates: 03/11, 04/11, 05/11, 09/11, 10/11
Visits to the school are actively encouraged and they can be arranged by contacting the academy office by phone 01472 320781 or email email@example.com.
You can find the job description, person specification and application form as attachments to this advert. Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 11th November 2020 (12 noon). If you have not been invited to attend interview by Friday 13th November 2020 you should assume that your application has not been successful. We regret that we cannot provide feedback to applicants not shortlisted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
To apply please complete the academy’s application form, which is available below or from the academy’s website.