Two vacancies have arisen at Northway Community Primary School for two temporary Higher Level Teaching Assistants to provide cover in classes.
One post will be based in EYFS and KS1 and the other post will be to cover in KS2.
The successful post holders will be required to cover lessons in a range of classes to provide cover for the class teachers so they can provide intervention sessions.
The positions are temporary for one year in the first instance.
The Governors of Northway Primary School would like to appoint enthusiastic and caring Higher Level Teaching Assistants who are:
- Committed to ensuring children achieve their full potential
- Committed to raising standards
- Experienced in providing cover in classes
- Experienced in working with pupils of different ages.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An attractive, engaging and safe environment
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and happy children
- Training opportunities to further develop skills
- Supportive colleagues, leadership team and governing body.
The posts are for 32.5 hours. The working hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm (One hour unpaid lunchtime). The position is term time only and the salary will be pro-rata.
Please see the application form attached and e-mail completed to email@example.com
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 6th November. Only successful candidates will be informed. Interviews will be on Friday 13th November.
Due to the nature of work the post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.