Team Manager - Looked After Children
Grade MM2 £48,078 - £61,497
The Looked After Children’s team currently has a vacancy for a permanent Team Manager, the team are responsible for progressing care proceedings as well as children in long term foster care or residential care. The successful candidate will need to have experience of managing Social Workers in terms of care planning and court work, as well as life story work. In addition, they will be supporting some children who return to the care of their parents under a Supervision Order
Enfield Children’s Services are committed to ensuring that children have the best possible outcome and we work closely with partner agencies in Health and Education to ensure that we are aspirational for the children in our care.
If you think you would be interested in joining this committed team and improved the outcomes for Looked After Children and would like more information, please feel free to contact
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Karen Alderton Service Manager 0208 132 2314 or Jessica Hallaways 0208 132 2267 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: 23:59 02 November 2020
If you are interested in this role and you would like an informal discussion about this vacancy, please call Karen Alderton on 0208132 2314
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Vickie McGrath on 0208 132 1053 or Vickie.email@example.com.
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.