Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly welcoming nature? Do you have an eye for detail with excellent administration skills? We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide reception and administrative duties for our business tenants based in the Kings Centre.
Who you are…
- Friendly and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to operate the reception desk to include a meet and greet service for visitors to the Council’s business tenants from 09:30 – 16:30
- Experienced in providing administrative support to a team within a collaborative working environment
What we need from you....
- To provide support to the Senior Estates Surveyor of the King Centre in the areas of lettings, day-to-day property management and general Health and Safety, as appropriate
- Excellent IT skills to include spreadsheets, databases and Outlook
- To arrange meetings; room bookings and take minutes as required
What we offer in return… A safe working environment with strict social distancing measures in place. Work that makes a difference to people’s lives within this beautiful county, in addition to structured salary reviews, local government pension scheme, discounted access to ‘Active Rutland’ keep fit activities and Flexi-Time to name just a few!
We act as ‘One Council’ in all we do, with each of us working together in the most effective way to meet the needs of our customers every day – if you share this ethos then we very much want to hear from you.
What to do now… Please visit https://jobs.rutland.gov.uk for more information about this role. For an informal discussion about the role please contact Trushal Kavia, Senior Estates Surveyor on 01572 758290 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the links to apply online. Alternatively you can contact one of the Recruitment team for an application pack, email: email@example.com or call 01572 758343.
All recruitment correspondence, including interview details, will usually be sent out via email. If you require documentation/correspondence in an alternative format, please contact the Recruitment team.
Rutland County Council is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Everyone at Rutland County Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.