Hangleton & Benfield schools are federated, and work closely together, staff therefore have the opportunity and can be required to work at either site.
This role is initially based at Hangleton Primary School
Paid weeks per year: 46.94 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Fixed term: Until August 2021 (likely to be extended)
Start date: As soon as possible
About the role
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated, flexible and committed Teaching Assistant, to work in KS2.
The successful candidate must:-
- have experience of working and supporting KS2 children.
- Have the ability to build excellent relationships with pupil, parents and colleagues.
- Readiness to make a positive contribution to the full life of the school
- Support the class teacher with the preparation of resources
- Be able work alongside the teacher to deliver exciting and engaging learning activities for both individual and groups
- Be able to record & report to class teacher on pupils achievement and progress
- Be able to follow and implement the schools behaviour police and manage group discipline.
Closing date: Midday, 6th November
Interview date: Week commencing 9th November
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Dale View, Hangleton, BN3 8LF, email: email@example.com
School Office: (01273) 294874
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.