‘A place for everyone. Together we are inspired to grow, learn and achieve.’
Woodlands Park is a warm and welcoming school in the heart of the local community with committed staff and energetic and enthusiastic children. We seek a passionate and engaging teacher required for full time maternity cover.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Strives to engage and motivate children.
- Is able to support and mentor a trainee teacher attached to the class.
- Has an excellent knowledge of teaching phonics (knowledge of RWI by Ruth Miskin would be desirable).
- Provides effective curriculum coverage, continuity, progression and challenge for all pupils.
- Contributes to assessments and the evaluation and monitoring of the school curriculum.
- Is a team player, willing to make a significant contribution to whole-school life.
- Has a sense of humour, combined with flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.
- Shares our commitment to CPD.
For an application pack please contact Tricia Knight on 01628 822350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodlands Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Disclosure and Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 28 October 2020.
Interview date: 29 October 2020 via Zoom.