5.85 Hours Per Week Term Time Only
£9.62 - £10.01 per hour - £2,453 - £2,553 per year
We are looking for people who enjoy working with children and want to make lunchtime something to look forward to during the school day.
You will have the chance to be part of a strong school community making a difference to children’s futures. You will work in a large three form entry infant and nursery school in South Reading. The school is part of the successful Whitley Excellence Cluster.
“(Pupils) say they feel very safe in school and know that there will always be someone who will listen to them if they have any concerns”
(OFSTED June 2013)
The school offers you:
- friendly and enthusiastic pupils who are polite and well-behaved
- a supportive working environment, characterised by variety and personal challenge
- fantastic staff who make up a dedicated team
- extensive and attractive grounds with excellent outdoor provision for each year group
You will offer the school:
- commitment to pupil welfare
- energy and a sense of purpose
- a commitment to the school community
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 4th November
INTERVIEW DATE: Friday 6th November
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough application forms.
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.