Salary (range) £19,312 to £19,698
Working Pattern Monday to Friday (to cover office hours 0900-1730 Mon-Thur, 0900-1640 Fri)
Hours 37 hours per week
Location: Must be flexible to work in either Runcorn or Widnes and work at home
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our agile and resourceful team. We are looking for 3 Administration Officers who enjoy working in a varied and busy environment and have previous office experience.
You will be based in an administration team providing support to front line staff delivering Council services across the Borough and you will be flexible to provide support to other teams as necessary.
Each post will be cover one of the following:
- Children’s Safeguarding Service (Runcorn based plus home working)
- Safeguarding service (Widnes based plus home working)
- Sure Start to Later Life team ( Runcorn based plus home working) / Community Bridge Building Team (Widnes based plus home working)
You must have at least 12 months experience of note-taking and organising meetings as well as experience of undertaking a wide range of general office tasks. You should also have IT experience and be able to work to deadlines.
Ideally, you will be educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) including Maths and English, and have an awareness of maintaining confidentiality in the course of the job.
In return we can offer:
- Excellent career progression
- Access to a generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- Generous annual leave entitlement
If you think you may be the Administration Officer we are looking for and would like an informal chat about the role, please contact Claire Moller Team Support Manager 0151 511 8951 or Caroline Armstrong 0151 511 7010 (Tue, Wed, Thur am)
Interviews will be held on 10, 11, 12 November 2020