Service Delivery at Lewes and Eastbourne Councils is about making every interaction with residents and customers the very best experience it can be.
The Customer Experience Team within Homes First has a fantastic opportunity to lead on the design, development and delivery of a range of projects contributing to Decarbonising Our Housing Stock – a key programme contributing to achieving Lewes & Eastbourne Council’s 2030 carbon reduction targets.
We are looking for an individual to join the team for a fixed term period of two years to develop and implement a strategy for community development and behavioural change, lead on customer engagement and educational programmes related to sustainability and decarbonisation and to establish, promote and support new initiatives, projects and partnerships with tenants and local voluntary and statutory organisations, including the key themes of:
- Sustainability – including community food production and growing spaces
- Active travel – promoting cycling and walking
- Climate change and reduction in carbon emissions
- Communications, consultations and engagement
- Educational programmes to influence and change behaviour, maximising energy and financial savings for tenants.To succeed in this role you will need excellent communication, partnership-working and stakeholder engagement skills, along with a detailed understanding of the key issues of sustainability as it relates to social housing and experience of developing partnerships and projects with organisations and communities.
Interview date to be confirmed.