Dartford Housing Service values its staff and in return offers them the opportunity to ‘make a difference’ and go home at the end of the day with a very real feeling of accomplishment.
You’ll be caring, enthusiastic, IT literate and exceptionally organised, looking for a challenging role in a busy environment. You will be passionate about customer service excellence and will be responsible for a range of duties including (but not limited to) community centre hire, direct debit processing, former tenant arrears collection, management of garage tenancies, raising PO’s and contractor payments, raising adjustments to the housing system and providing admin support to the Housing Scheme & Finance Manager, the Senior Housing Scheme & Finance Officer and other members of the Housing Scheme & Finance Team.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Computer literacy (including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word);
- An ability to pick up and understand new software systems;
- The ability to discuss sensitive issues tactfully and calmly;
- Excellent organisational and numeracy skills;
- Confidence, enthusiasm, efficiency and a flexible approach;
- Excellent administration skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
- A proven ability to learn, and a willingness to utilise new ideas and different ways of working;
- Good customer care skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player;
You will be passionate about team working, accuracy, deadlines and quality standards, and will be expected to establish and maintain effective communication with both internal & external customers and colleagues in housing.
A minimum of 1 year previous office administration experience is required for this role.
Interviews will take place week commencing 16th November 2020
How to Apply
Please complete your application by using the apply button below
Do not send your CV – only fully completed application forms will be accepted