Job Title: Business Support Officer, East & North Herts Adult Disability Service
Location: Farnham House, Stevenage
Salary Range: £27,741 pa progressing to £30,451 pa
Hours: Full Time
Contract: 12 Months Secondment/Fixed Term Contract
We are looking to recruit an experienced member of staff to provide professional support to the Senior Management team of the service.
You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic and organised individual who can deliver high level administrative support to the team around:
- Diary Management
- Oversight and management of emails
- Research and compiling reports
- Creating agendas and meeting preparation
- Minute taking
- Creating complex files
- Assisting in presentations
- Assisting in the creation and drafting of letters regarding ill health, capability hearings and complaints
This role will also focus on support with the Safety Improvement Process to ensure the service meets its duties and obligations to people who use our services. This high-level role will support managers in co-ordinating and responding to the demands for timely intervention, research and audits to ensure a quality service and continuous improvements:
- Research, monitor and collate activity and statistics by quantity and quality for the Safety Improvement Process
- Contribute to the Safety Improvement Process including; arranging and minuting meetings with providers
- Support managers with co-ordinating review activity and identification of themes.
- Support managers to organise debrief and learning workshops, as appropriate, for professionals involved
In this fast-changing landscape, there is the need to be flexible and have the ability to adapt to arising circumstances. In line with HCC’s current guidance you will be working remotely for the immediate future.
For an informal discussion please Michele Blackaby on 01438 853569.
Closing date: 25 October 2020
Interview date: 2 & 3 November 2020