Salary: £15,000 - £19,999 per annum, pro rata
Contract type: Fixed Term
Working pattern: Part time, term time only
Closing date: Monday 2 November 2020
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join us in a role dedicated to helping students develop their full potential. If you are adept at establishing positive relationships and have high expectations of yourself and others we would love to hear from you. The job description and person specification in this pack describe what the post entails and the type of person we are looking for.
Previous knowledge or interest/experience in working with children would be particularly useful, although most experience is gained on the job. The successful applicant must enjoy the challenges and demands of working with young people, aged 11 to 16, but will be well supported by a large, busy and friendly team.
We offer an incentive package which includes:
- A comprehensive induction programme for new staff to the academy.
- On-going investment into your career development through appropriate CPD including leadership development.
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and other experienced leaders.
- Access to the Bike 2 Work scheme allowing up to 42% discount on the cost of bikes and equipment.
- Full use of an employee assistance programme supporting wellbeing.
- A fabulous staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast of tea and toast.
- Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare (affordable alternative to private health insurance).
- On-site parking.
- Enviable setting and extensive grounds.
If you decide to apply for this post, please use the information provided and your own expertise to complete the application form, which can be downloaded from our website at www.ratton.co.uk/Vacancies and return to Mrs Barrow, Executive Assistant, at email@example.com by the closing date.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Veale, SENCO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01323 504011 ext 246.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.