Salary: £15,000 - £19,999 per annum, pro rata
Contract type: Fixed Term
Working pattern: Part time, term time only
Closing date: Monday 2 November 2020
About the role
We are looking to recruit an INA for a child in Year 7 who displays characteristics of ASD and ADHD and requires additional support in a one-on-one capacity in order to make the highest levels of progress both academically and socially.
You will assist the classroom teacher, developing and implementing an IEP. You will assess, monitor and give feedback, whilst offering encouragement and motivation. You will support the pupil both inside and outside of the classroom as well as accompanying him on educational visits. You will ensure that the pupil is understanding all verbal and written instructions and is staying on track with tasks. You will also help to facilitate inclusion and enable him to integrate with his peers.
You will have strong communication skills and be able to quickly build a good rapport with pupils. You will be a team player as you will be working closely with the classroom teacher and the pupil's parents/carers. You will be highly organised, creative and adaptive, being able to think on your feet to enable the pupil to overcome any barriers to learning.
We offer an incentive package which includes:
- A comprehensive induction programme for new staff to the academy.
- On-going investment into your career development through appropriate CPD including leadership development.
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and other experienced leaders.
- Access to the Bike 2 Work scheme allowing up to 42% discount on the cost of bikes and equipment.
- Full use of an employee assistance programme supporting wellbeing.
- A fabulous staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast of tea and toast.
- Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare (affordable alternative to private health insurance).
- On-site parking.
- Enviable setting and extensive grounds.
If you decide to apply for this post, please use the information provided and your own expertise to complete the application form, which can be downloaded from our website at www.ratton.co.uk/Vacancies and return to Mrs Barrow, Executive Assistant, at email@example.com by the closing date.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Veale, SENCO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01323 504011 ext 246.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.