Do you believe passionately in providing early intervention support for children and families to improve their life chances?
Are you a committed practitioner with proven experience of working with vulnerable families and children?
We are looking to appoint a motivated, professional and committed support worker to work within the school team supporting families with attendance, emotional and social skills, well-being and readiness for learning. The position may involve working with a specific child, group or family. Part of the hours may be supporting the children at lunchtime. The candidate should be calm, professional and caring and able to make a dedicated contribution to sensitively supporting the needs of both the child and family.
We want someone who:
- Has had experience of working with vulnerable children and their families to make positive changes
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- Is flexible and can work well within a team
- Has experience of working with children from a range of different backgrounds
- Has a sense of humour
- Is looking for a challenge.
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy, friendly and hard working children
- Very supportive colleagues
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
Applicants are welcome to come and have a look around. For further details, please contact the Headteacher, Mrs Alison Fox.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 23 October 2020, however applications will be considered upon receipt.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.