Support Children to have safe contact with their families and be part of a vibrant and dynamic team.
We want to help our most vulnerable children and their families have supported contact during difficult periods in their lives. Our contact workers are encouraged to build positives relationships with the young people they work with. We pride ourselves on having a strong and supportive team that work closely with contact workers to ensure the best outcomes for our most vulnerable children.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest
What it’s like working in our team…
The Family safeguarding team is a highly skilled team working with children and their families. We are an experienced, friendly and supportive team who focusses on ensuring that children are at the centre of all we do.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
- Observe the interaction between adults and child/children and to record this on appropriate form
- Provide transport for the children in your own vehicle
- Receive monthly supervision
The benefits you will experience are…
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for a casual worker who is confident, reliable and enthusiastic. The ideal candidate will be able to engage with families, have good observational and writing skills and be able to work in partnership with others.
Interviews will be held on Friday 30th October 2020
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role, please contact:
Name: Karen Chalcraft
Job Title: Team Manager
Phone Number: 01344 351403
As part of the Council’s ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process if a suitable redeployee is identified.