Mainscale 1-4 Classroom Teacher - Maternity Cover
We are looking for an enthusiastic primary teacher to join our teaching team at Oasis Academy Nunsthorpe to cover maternity leave with a one year contract. We want a skilled and energetic practitioner to inspire, love and educate our children. You will be providing cover across KS2 classes.
We are a large, lively co-educational primary school in Grimsby, forging into GOOD, led by our principal, Katie McGuire. We welcome staff who are committed to maximising our children’s life chances. We are happy to welcome you in for a socially distanced visit.
- Love working with children and be able to give unconditional positive regard at all times
- Be a strong, reflective classroom practitioner who is highly motivated about teaching and learning and has the ability and dedication to become an outstanding practitioner
- Be keen to expand your knowledge, skills and understanding in order to grow and develop
- Be a team player with good communication and inter-personal skills
- Be a positive role model for others and have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Support and promote the powerful Oasis ethos which aspires to treat everyone inclusively and recognises the importance of a holistic approach to education, with high expectations of all
- Be flexible, open to change and have a good sense of humour!
To arrange a visit please contact the Principal, Katie McGuire, or the Deputy, Selina Witts, on (01472) 310013. To find out more about our academy, please visit our website: http:/www.oasisacademynunsthorpe.org
To find out about living in Lincolnshire please visit: http://www.oasisacademynunsthorpe.org/content/living-lincolnshire
Our School is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: Monday 2nd November 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 4th November 2020
Please note: References will be sought before interview. A lesson observation will form part of the interviewing process.
Please note: we DO NOT accept CVs and you should not email them. Only completed applications on the Oasis official application form are read and considered for teaching and leadership posts at this academy.