Yr 6 Class Teacher - Full Time
Fixed Term to 31st August 2021
Required for January 2021 (Maternity Cover)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our very popular and successful school. We seek to appoint a highly motivated, caring and creative professional to join our team.
Applications are invited from both experienced class teachers and NQTs.
We can offer:
- fantastic opportunities for creative learning through our extensive outdoor provision;
- responsive learners, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and extremely polite children;
- strong support from parents, governors and the community;
- a talented and supportive staff team;
- a commitment to offer opportunities to develop your career.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner who:
- has a passion for inspiring children to learn;
- has a proven track record of securing and maintaining high standards and excellent progress;
- is committed to working as part of the team and school community;
- is reflective in their practice and committed to continual improvement.
You are very welcome to come and visit to see the school in action. Please contact our Office Manager, Elaine Phillips to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Monday 19th October 2020
Interview date: Thursday 22nd October 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate