Middlethorpe Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a Level 1 Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for:
- Experience of supporting a child with Autism
- Experience of the Early Years Framework
- A driven and effective team player with a commitment to creating a climate where all children feel safe and thrive.
- Someone with experience or willing to receive additional training in PECS.
- Someone who can evidence relevant experience and or a willingness to deliver high standards of intimate care.
- Someone who has experience of working within the Early Years Framework has an understanding of assessment, recording online learning journeys and observations.
- An intuitive and adaptable individual who can evolve their practice to ensure children remain engaged.
- Someone who possess the relevant qualifications or experience and has had training in other relevant strategies for the role.
- A committed and enthusiastic individual with good time keeping and a track record if excellent workplace attendance.
- Someone with a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, committed and enthusiastic team
- Pupils who are “highly motivated” with “excellent learning behaviors” (Ofsted March 2017)
- A commitment to extensive personal and professional development
- A collaborative group of school both locally and further afield
- Opportunities to further develop your career within the Trust
For an informal discussion please contract Mrs. Rachel Simpson (Principal), email@example.com
Interviews will take place on 29th September 2020