YC Hertfordshire enables young people to succeed through the delivery of targeted prevention and early intervention to address emerging needs, improve life chances, and reduce escalation to more expensive and intensive services. It supports young people who are challenged in education, their communities or home life to ensure a successful transition to adulthood.
We are seeking an Online Services & Digital Media Officer to develop improvements and innovation in response to the Covid19 pandemic using digital and online platforms to build on best practice. You will need to demonstrate a ‘can do’ and proactive attitude and be responsive to the changing needs and requirements of YC Hertfordshire’s target groups, in order to help develop the correct tools for delivery of quality services and marketing activities. The role requires a range of skills including:
- Ability to collaborate with and influence internal colleagues and external partners.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of social media communications and marketing; including scheduled content.
- Experience of designing and creating content using professional design software.
- Photography and video making and editing.
- Flexibility, attention to detail and excellent literacy skills.
- Experience of developing and delivering technical training.
- Marketing / social media analytics and interpretation into reports, infographics etc.
The role offers variety and the opportunity to contribute to and influence YC Hertfordshire’s development of new working practices in response to the Covid19 pandemic; supporting our aim to improve outcomes for young people.
This post is primarily based in Hertford. However, the post holder will work at other sites across the county occasionally, therefore you must be able to travel independently and have access to your own transport. Currently, or team is working from home and in future, this post is likely to be part home / part office based.
Please see the job outline for more detailed information.
Please send us a supporting statement with your CV. You must address the 10 requirements of the person specification and provide examples of how you fulfil each one. Your CV will not be considered without a supporting statement.
Closing Date: Monday 12th October 2020
Interview Date: Tuesday 3rd November 2020