Salary - £27,041 - £32,234
Fixed term contract for 12 months
Reading Borough Council is transforming the way it provides care and support by integrating care technologies into practice to enhance peoples’ quality of life.
Exciting development opportunities have brought about the need for us to find an enthusiastic, forward-thinking, evidence-informed TEC Lead to shape, implement and develop our new Enhanced TEC Service.
With a passion for promoting strategic and operational change, as TEC Lead you will have a strong organisational role to lead Adult Social Care colleagues, as well as work collaboratively with practitioners across adult social care and health and other partners.
You will help embed the ethos of promoting independence into all areas of Adult Social Care and strive towards demonstrating excellent performance and data.
We want our TEC Service to stand out from the crowd and embrace new digital and technological solutions because we believe that technology should be better integrated into care and support packages. Help us achieve our mission of transformational change.
If you think you have what it takes to help us harness the potential of TEC to achieve positive outcomes for all, why not apply for this post.
A competitive salary alongside a range of benefits including:
- Generous holiday entitlement - 24 days holiday each year plus bank holidays - rising to 32 days after 10 years' service, with the option to buy additional leave
- Maternity, adoption, parental and sick pay
- A wide range of flexible working opportunities
- Access to a range of training and learning opportunities to help you develop
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Life Assurance - three times your annual salary (for members of the LGPS)
- On-site day nursery (Kennet Day nursery) rated outstanding by Ofsted, and a salary sacrifice scheme to help lower the cost of your nursery fees
- Season Ticket Loan - a loan to help with the cost of your rail or bus journey, to and from work
- Cycle salary sacrifice scheme
- Lease car salary sacrifice scheme allowing you to lease a brand new, greener car for three years. The monthly fee includes insurance, servicing and road tax
- Salary sacrifice scheme for Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs) to help you save for your retirement
- 'Your Reading Passport' scheme - competitive rates for local gyms
If you have any specific questions or need further information, please contact: Kate Wigley - Transformation Project Manager on email@example.com
Closing date: 24th September 2020
Interview date: TBC
Please note that the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications has been received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities.