Approx. 5 hours per week
£11.27 to £12.69 per hour
We are currently looking to appoint a Clerk to Governors.
- an efficient and effective administrator
- highly organised, confidentiality aware and able to keep to deadlines
- an effective communicator with strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- able to work flexibly and on your own initiative, at home as well as at school?
Would you like to:
- work alongside a committed, professional governing body and staff
- develop a career that supports our friendly and inclusive school
Experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.
For further information, please see go to our website where you can download the application form and job description:
Applications for this role will be considered on receipt.