Redbridge is an ambitious, diverse and exciting east-London borough. What we do is driven by changing our relationship with local people to support our vision. As a result, we've developed innovative ways to build our communities and transform our Council.
We're one of the fastest growing parts of the country and the third most diverse London borough. Our communities are attracted by a mixture of excellent schools, relatively affordable housing, high-quality open space and rapid transport connections into the heart of the City.
This is an exciting time to be working for the London Borough of Redbridge a new management team we are renewing the way we work to create an innovative council and a thriving borough.
The Strategy Directorate is at the heart of our vision for change. Bringing together strategy, transformation, data analysis, communications and commercial, we combine our skills to help the borough solve its most complex problems. Members of our team find themselves tackling challenges that range from recruiting social workers to redesigning our work brokerage service, from reducing homelessness to regenerating our town centers.
We are currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill this critical role in coordinating and project managing the 2021 Census for Redbridge.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of change and develop a wide range of skills. We are a friendly and passionate team and this role will give the successful candidate lots of opportunities to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and projects relating to the 2021 Census.
About the Role
The main duties of the role will be to:
- To work with their manager to ensure a successful local census
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day liaison at an operational level.
- Help to gather information, advice or guidance from their local authority
- Liaise with our census stakeholder teams to discuss local census activity, progress and delivery
- Support their Manager in co-ordinating and executing their local authority’s census activities
- Interact with other local authority managers to make sure information we request, such as in resolving address anomalies, can be provided on time and in the correct format
- Liaise with census engagement managers and community advisers to agree a local census partnership plan and report progress to their Manager
For further information about the job role contact: -
Interviews: week commencing 28th September 2020
To apply for this job, please visit www.redbridge.gov.uk
Ambitious for Redbridge