Hours of work: 15 Hours per week
Working pattern: Part-time and term-time only
(As the position is part-time and term-time only, the above salary will be pro rata)
Fixed term for: Until 31 August 2021
Closing date: Monday 21 September 2020, 9am
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
King's Academy Ringmer
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
About the role
- 15 hours per week - required to start on 1 October 2020
- 3.00pm to 6.00pm Monday to Friday
- Fixed-term until 31 August 2021
- TTO plus 27 additional days to be worked in school closures throughout the year
- I.e. 44.4 weeks worked per year; paid for 50.83 weeks per year to include holiday pay
- Salary: Single Status Local Conditions Grade 1, Point 2
- I.e. £17,842 p.a. to be pro-rata'd (equivalent to £9.25 per hour)
Cleaner wanted to provide a cleaning service in specified areas of the site
King's Academy Ringmer is a rural comprehensive with an ethos of "In Pursuit of Excellence". We have a strong reputation for our inclusion and pastoral care and an improving trend of results in terms of student attainment and progress. The Academy has recently had a change of leadership and we anticipate exciting developments ahead working together with students, parents/carers and the wider community to build upon our strengths and make this an outstanding school.
What can we offer you?
- A chance to be at the forefront of educational development
- A beautiful, rural environment situated approximately 12 miles from the coastal city of Brighton and Hove
- An Academy with a positive ethos, motivated students and focus upon learning
- Excellent induction, support and staff development opportunities
For full details and an application form can be download directly from our website: www.kgaringmer.uk or contact Amanda French on either 01273 815460 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference P/370.
We offer a first class working environment with supportive colleagues and opportunities for career development.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau).
For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.