Term time only PLUS INSET days
Monday – Friday 08.30 – 15.30 (30 hours per week)
To start ASAP
Actual part time salary - £12,782 to £13,298
At St Michael's Primary School we are looking for a Teaching Assistant to come and join us!
The successful candidate will be required to support the class teacher, work with groups of and individual children.
Are you flexible, patient, caring and confident with children?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about children’s learning & development
- Has a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Enjoys working in a team
- Has lots of enthusiasm & patience
- Enjoys a challenge and has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
- A friendly and caring environment
- A clear vision and commitment to our continued improvement
- High expectation of children’s achievement and behaviour
Closing date: Friday 18th September 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 21st September 2020
For an application pack download from www.st.michaels.reading.sch.uk
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us on 0118 937 5550 for more details.
St Michael’s Primary School, Dee Road, Tilehurst, RG30 4AS
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS check.
For the purpose of equal opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We dont accept CVs.