We are seeking to recruit to the post of SEN / Educational Technical Officer, within the education team.
This post is new and is an exciting opportunity, as it will be broad and flexible in its application. It is expected that the role will undertake a range of activities and importantly, provide technical advice and support across the whole education service.
The main areas of focus for the role will be:
• To Contribute to policy and service planning discussions,
• Offer support to ensure the relevant SEN practice and governance is in place,
• Work with our schools and education team to assist in the interpretation and understanding of
• Develop and ensure that SEND governance across educational teams and services is robust so
that the actions outlined in the WSOA are completed
• Assist in the development and implementation of the Education and Sufficiency Strategies
• Work closely with Social Care, Health and Looked After Children in Education, assisting with the
development of key educational strategies for young people and also for Children Looked After in
We are looking for this role to commence as soon as possible to coincide with the new academic year.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please call Sally Jack on 01472 325631, for an initial discussion.