Actual term time salary - £10,618 to £11,958
Term-time only, Part-time: 25 per week, Monday to Friday
Permanent Contract (6 months probationary period)
The Governors of the Federation of Moorlands and Park Lane Primary Schools wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant to be based at Park Lane Primary School.
The successful applicant may be required to work at other sites within the Federation.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working with children within a school setting
- is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their full potential
- has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- is flexible and can work well within a team
- has a sense of humour
- teaching assistant NVQ an advantage
- has a good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills to GCSE/NVQ standard
We can offer:
- friendly and enthusiastic children who want to learn
- a caring, happy school with a clear vision for our continued improvement
- experienced, committed, friendly and supportive colleagues
- high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
The post holder will be required to work with individual children and groups of children, to support the class teacher and to contribute towards the evaluation and modification of work programmes as required. The successful candidate will be a good communicator.
For an applicant pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5515. Please do not send a CV. Please contact the school for further information. Please visit our website for more details - www.parklaneprimary.school
For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date for all applicants: 12 Noon Friday 18th September 2020.
Interview date: Monday 28th September 2020
If you have not heard from us by Wednesday 23rd September, please presume that on this occasion you have not been successful.
We will process personal data and sensitive personal data (also known as ‘special categories of personal data’) and criminal records data relating to you in accordance with our Data protection policy and in accordance with data protection laws.