Fixed term until August 2021 with a view to a Permanent role.
MPS 1-6 TLR for the right candidate
Start date ASAP
Based at New Bridge Nursery School
The Board of Governors of the REY’s federation are looking to appoint a confident teacher (must have QTS) to join our nursery team, to be responsible for leading the teaching and learning at the school, for which a TLR would be available for the right candidate.
The Governors are looking for:
- A qualified (QTS) teacher with a passion for Early Years
- A hard working professional, who is energetic and passionate about delivering first class teaching.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- A teacher who can motivate pupils and staff to ensure everyone reaches their full potential.
The Governors can offer:
- Being part of a federation of schools with opportunities to work cooperatively with staff across the schools.
- Support and continuous professional development
- Training opportunities
- Happy and enthusiastic children
In these current circumstances it is difficult to offer visits to the school but these could be arranged outside of normal session times, we would encourage you to visit our website.
www.newbridgenursery.reading.sch.uk or facebook page @newbridgenurseryschool
The school is seeking to fill a full time position however we would consider applications from part time teachers with the correct skills. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews arranged individually as circumstances allow.
Application forms will be available on the website alternatively email email@example.com
Closing Date: midday 21st September 2020