£41,675 to £50,216 per annum
The salary range recognises that this role may be a development opportunity for some applicants and therefore, if successful at interview, progression through to the top of the grade will be subject to meeting agreed developmental objectives.
Full Time – 37 hours per week
It’s an exciting time to be joining the Residential Services team at Arun District Council. We are starting a fresh chapter and need high energy, positive, tenacious and resilient leaders to form part of the new management team to drive service transformation ensuring we are fit for purpose for the future.
As the Housing Options Manager you will lead and manage the delivery of an excellent quality and right first-time housing options, homelessness and allocations, service.
If you are looking for your next career challenge, then we want to hear from you. You will need to demonstrate a real passion for what you do; care about how you do it and have a track record of strategic thinking grounded in hands-on experience of delivering front line services
In return we offer:
- Up to 32 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) - PLUS Flexitime including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Please apply online.
CLOSING DATE: 20 September 2020
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it
difficult to complete our application form,
Please contact the Human Resources Department,
who will assist you with your application