Nursery Class Teacher
Salary Grade Range: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale
Actual Salary Range: £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
Contract Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Ambler Children’s Centre is seeking to appoint a new nursery class teacher to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic establishment.
Ambler is in the unique position of having a children’s centre within a primary school setting which brings many benefits to both sides of the provision. We are situated on a beautiful site with a new-build extension on a wonderful old traditional school building including ample outdoor space with our own small forest area. We are an inclusive setting and value the contribution that all our families make to the life of the Centre.
We work in partnership with Bright Start Islington who provide Outreach activities for local families. Ambler Children’s Centre provides full wrap around care and education from 08:00 to 18:00, 48 weeks per year and offers a wide variety of outreach services to the local community, supporting our families to achieve successful outcomes.
Our new teacher will be:
- A good or outstanding classroom practitioner;
- A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team;
- A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make their practice the best it can be;
- A solution-focused and positive teacher who is passionate about improving the outcomes for all pupils;
- Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain invaluable career experience in an ‘Outstanding’ school working alongside a range of professionals;
- Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential;
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards;
- Work in a positive and supportive environment;
- Grow within Ambler, with opportunities for career progression.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 20th September 2020
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 28th September 2020
Visits to our Centre are welcomed and actively encouraged by contacting Reception at Ambler primary School and Children’s Centre on 020 7359 7628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an enhanced DBS check will be required. Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations the successful applicant will be required to declare.