Property Support Officer
Post No: 43050
Salary: Starting from £21,589 to £23,836 p.a.
Grade: Grade 4
Hours: 37 hours per week
Place of work: Worthing Town Hall
Closing date: 14 August 2020
Adur and Worthing Councils manage a wide and varied property portfolio from investment properties, occupational offices, to historical and community assets like Worthing Pier, High Salvington Windmill and buildings within our parks.
A vacancy has arisen for a property support officer to join this small but busy team to assist in the day to day running of this interesting estate.
Duties of the post:
- Recording and updating information on the councils asset management and mapping systems, maintaining up to date and accurate property data for reporting
- Act as an initial point of contact for property-related enquiries and undertake a proactive approach to managing communications with tenants and potential tenants.
- Undertaking viewings with third parties on properties to let or for sale and supporting the wider property team with lettings of car parks and garages.
- Monitoring and reviewing internal processes for administrative tasks, invoice processing and provide support to income and budget monitoring
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Local government pension
- Generous annual leave as well as bank and public holidays.
- Employee assistance programme
- Various offers for staff including leisure and theatre discounts.
- Ongoing personal development
How to Apply
In order to apply for this vacancy please use the Apply Online link below. No CVs or agency applications accepted.